LAND | LIQUID | SUP
Membership & Pricing
All lessons MUST be pre-booked to ensure we have a spot for you. Our programs are small class sizes and customized to the students in attendance.
Terms & Conditions
- 1-month auto-renew starts from your first class.
- Annual & monthly memberships include:
- Unlimited access to all online classes
- Access to our pre-recorded on-demand library
- Single online classes include a copy of the class to replay for 7 days.
- Online live classes are accessible via Zoom.
- Classes are held in the indoor pool from October to May and the outdoor pool from June to September.
- Floating mats are provided.
- 5 class cards are valid for 3 months.
- SUP Kick Start is required for all SUP Yoga classes. If you feel that you have the skills please contact us
- SUP Kick start sessions are held in the following locations: Burnaby, Vancouver and White Rock
- SUP Kick Start includes rentals if required.
- SUP Yoga White Rock DOES NOT include rentals. Required equipment includes: board, paddle, leash, PFD and whistle.
All applicable taxes and fees will be added at checkout.
Class cards are non-transferable and may only be used for regularly scheduled weekly classes and do not include workshops or registered programs – unless otherwise stated.